Business Finance Options from Warrnambool Toyota
There's no better way to get a car that suits your business needs than with a little help from Warrnambool Toyota. From small or medium enterprises to large corporations, we know that no two businesses are the same. And that's why we offer a range of flexible car finance options:
- Business Vehicle Loan(also known as a Chattel Mortgage)
- Finance Lease
- Toyota Access Business Vehicle Loan
We make car finance easy, so you can focus on growing your core business. If you're looking for a car loan for a new or used business vehicle, let's make it happen! Please speak with our team or submit a finance enquiry online.
Business Vehicle Loan
The benefits of flexibility, cash flow and ownership for your business. Also known as a Chattel Mortgage, a standard Business Vehicle Loan is a commercial car loan designed to provide flexibility for people in business, while the vehicle remains an asset of the business.
A Toyota Finance Business Vehicle Loan offers a flexible way for businesses to finance a vehicle that is used predominantly for business purposes. This business car loan gives you the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business - even while you are paying it off.
It offers your business:
- The security of a fixed interest rate over the term of the car loan.
- A choice of car loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years*.
- Your choice of flexible repayment options.
- Finance for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles.
- The ability to make additional payments, reducing the total interest payable#.
- The option to reduce monthly payments by making a balloon final payment, potentially freeing up business cash flow^.
- Daily interest calculations on the outstanding principle balance, so any additional payments you make reduce the total interest payable.
- Trade in and deposit options available.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance and CTP (where applicable)%.
- Opportunities for income tax deductions through depreciation and interest charges.
*Subject to Toyota Finance policy and approval. #May not be applicable in all states. ^Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term.
An effective car finance lease for your business. Finance Leases are a popular business solution, as you can get the vehicle of your choice without a deposit, and retain your capital for other purposes through a leasing arrangement with Toyota Finance. At the end of the lease you have the opportunity to make an offer to purchase the vehicle or vary the lease by extending the term.
A Finance Lease offers your business:
- Preserve your business capital with the ability to finance 100% of the vehicle
- A choice of car lease terms, ranging from 1-5 years*.
- Finance for vehicles up to 3 years old.
- Fixed payments for the term of the lease with options to extend, upgrade or make an offer to buy at the end of your lease.
- Car finance available for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles.
- Rental payments may be tax deductible if you use the vehicle for business purposes and to generate income
- GST on rentals may be recoverable in whole or part
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, e.g. on-roads , stamp duty, registration and CTP (where applicable)%.
- Car finance only available on a single vehicle.
You should check with your accountant or financial adviser to determine whether this finance arrangement best suits your business needs.
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. This information provided by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536, is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.