Personal Vehicle Loan Options from Warrnambool Toyota
Flexible finance designed with your needs in mind. Whether you're looking to purchase a new or used motor vehicle that will be driven predominantly for personal, domestic or household use, a Toyota Finance Personal Vehicle Loan is a fast and flexible way to get into the car you want today.
At Warrnambool Toyota we can discuss personal finance options for you which include :
- Consumer Fixed Rate Car Loan
- Novated Lease
If you have any questions at all, please speak with our team or submit a finance enquiry online.
Consumer Fixed Rate Car Loan
If your circumstances allow, Warrnambool Toyota can work with you on securing a Consumer Fixed Rate Loan which has the following benefits :
The security of a fixed interest rate for the term of the loan.
A choice of car loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years*.
Your choice of flexible payment options.
Financing of vehicles up to 14 years old at completion of the loan.
Finance for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles.
The ability to make extra repayments, reducing the total interest payable#.
The option to include a balloon final payment, which may reduce your repayments.
Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance and CTP (where applicable)%.
Always know exactly how much you have to pay, making budgeting easier.
Borrow from as little as $5,000.
The option of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
A Novated Lease, can be a tax effective way to drive your new car away from Warrnambool Toyota. A Novated Lease provides a convenient and flexible way to make your vehicle payments directly out of your salary.
When you novate, you enter into a three-way agreement with your employer and Toyota Finance, where your employer takes responsibility for the lease on your behalf. Your employer pays the monthly lease payments and provides the vehicle for you to use as part of your salary packaging arrangement.
A Novated Lease from Warrnambool Toyota offers:
- The potential to save at tax time, where payments are a mix of pre-tax and post-tax salary deductions .
- Control and flexibility with a choice of any vehiclex .Toyota or non-Toyota to suit your lifestyle.
- Convenient and cashless motoring with all vehicle running costs, i.e. fuel and servicing can be included as part of the lease.
Novated Lease For Employees:
- Fixed payments for the term of the Novated Lease.
- A choice of car lease terms from 1-5 years@.
- The potential to access vehicle discounts through Toyota Fleet Management.
- Certain extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads costs, as well as running costs, like fuel, tyres and vehicle maintenance%.
Novated Lease For Employers:
- No residual risk, as the residual value obligations always remain with the employee.
- "Off the balance sheet" accounting for the employer.
- The ability to offer a more attractive salary package and attract employees.
- Reduced admin time and costs, as all Novated Vehicles are covered under a single invoice.
- We can arrange Novated Leases for your employees, saving you time and money.
If the employee changes their employment during the term of the Novated Lease, payment obligations are transferred to the employee. The employee may, however, be able to novate the lease to their new employer or take over the full repayments by refinancing under an alternative finance contract with us or another financier. This means an employer won't be left with unwanted vehicles if an employee moves on.
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
The information on this website is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.